Studies have shown that the following symptoms are helped with Pregnancy Massage:
- Inflamed hip joints – you’ll know you have this when it hurts in your bum cheeks to sit!
- Pain from Symphysis Pubis Disfunction – You’ll DEFINITELY know if you have SPD but best to have your GP or Gynecologist to confirm it before you make your appointment for massage.
- Muscle aches and joint pains – A lot of women suffer tired stiff muscles while pregnant. Massage just eases it! Simples!
- Circulation problems – e.g. cold hands and feet or swollen ankles!
- Improved sleeping patterns – this is simply an added bonus! 🙂